• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,019 posts in this topic

take a ride on the trolley!

torch1.jpg

I was going to give you spoon if you did not have a # 1 to post. Now i am upset i dont have your copy. That book looks way better than a 6.0 more like 8.0 unless there is something i dont see. Great book Straw-Man.I will have a hard time not Pming you. :takeit:

I saw the stain after i posted. I think you can have it dry cleaned off and no threat of purple. I know some think it should be resto but the stain could make book age faster if not removed. I would not do it cause its a pain to send in and repay. I have the D copy of Sup 2 6.0 blue was told the yellow would dry clean good but i like it better at home and will make a good selling point when ever that is.

If i was Lola i would have ways to get them. Now lets see your Cap 1 hm

Check it out in the Comic Connect March auction preview. It is the 8.0 that will soon belong to someone else.

If i was Lola i would have ways to get them. Now lets see your Cap 1 hm

Check it out in the Comic Connect March auction preview. It is the 8.0 that will soon belong to someone else.

Whoa! What a stunner!