• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Con- which day is best to attend?

18 posts in this topic

Wed. -you get the pick of the litter

Sunday-dealers don't want to leave with alot of inventory,so they give good deals

thurs and fri.-the huge crowd has'nt gotten there yet

Sat.-sucks too crowded for my liking

I'm not sure. I want to. However, if I go, I would go with the intent to find inventory to flip. SDCC doesn't really have that great of a selection of books, for the amount it would cost me to travel and stay there. Just plane tickets alone are in the $250-$350 one way. So, I'm not sure if it is worth for me. Maybe if I go just for one day, so I could fly home that night and avoid getting a hotel.

Maybe if I go just for one day, so I could fly home that night and avoid getting a hotel.

Plenty of cheap hotels in the SD area. You don't have to stay at the expensive ones close to the Convention Center.

I'll be there. While Saturday is certainly the most crowded, Thursday and Friday are catching up. It used to be that all of the major Hollywood panels were on Saturday, and that brought the huge crowds, but now there are so many panels that they're spread out over the whole four days, so attendance is up on all days. Even preview night was much more crowded last year than the year before.

I won't bother rating the days, as I love every minute of it. It's my Disneyland. :cloud9:

And that's coming from someone who lives 20 minutes away from Disneyland.

are u guys going?

I'll be there (thumbs u

I'll be there (thumbs u

Torch and I are going to get f---ked up on good Canadian booze :headbang:

I love Coronas lol

Coronas it is then AHA!!!!!!! :banana: