• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBay Question...

16 posts in this topic

EBay question for some of you late-night lurkers...

How long does it take for your lots to start showing after you've listed them? I listed some lots 3 hours ago and they're still not showing up...

Jim

EBay question for some of you late-night lurkers...

How long does it take for your lots to start showing after you've listed them? I listed some lots 3 hours ago and they're still not showing up...

Jim

I have noticed that if I set the auction using E-Bay directly, they ususally show up in about 15 minutes, give or take. If i set everything up using Turbo-Lister and launch everything at once, it ususally takes quite a bit longer. Just my 2c

DRX

Most listings show up immediately, but random listings can get "lost" by the system and may take up to a day to finally show up.

If all of your listings are missing, then something is up, but if it's only a few, then that's just the way EBay currently works.

Took over 4 hours for the aucttion lots to finally show up. What was weird was I loaded them with Turbo Lister.and they showed up in My eBay but not under the regular listings.

What kind of pizzes me off is by the time they finally "appeared", they were long past showing on Page 1 when doing a Newest Listed search...

Jim

Took over 4 hours for the aucttion lots to finally show up. What was weird was I loaded them with Turbo Lister.and they showed up in My eBay but not under the regular listings.

What kind of pizzes me off is by the time they finally "appeared", they were long past showing on Page 1 when doing a Newest Listed search...

Jim

Are you using Auctiva? I use Auctiva and since I started using them items take up to 5 hours to appear on ebay but they do appear in your active auctions.

Jim

Are you using Auctiva? I use Auctiva and since I started using them items take up to 5 hours to appear on ebay but they do appear in your active auctions.

No...I used Turbo Lister provided by eBay. And that was the same problem I has last night...in my Active items but not on eBay proper...

Jim

Jim

No...I used Turbo Lister provided by eBay. And that was the same problem I has last night...in my Active items but not on eBay proper...

Jim

Sorry I wasn't very clear. I do list through ebay but have the Auctiva tool showcasing my sales. This does delay new istings appearing and I'm sure it's the same with any other similar tool.

Sorry I wasn't very clear. I do list through ebay but have the Auctiva tool showcasing my sales. This does delay new istings appearing and I'm sure it's the same with any other similar tool.

No...it was a straight up listing...no third party involvement...

Jim