• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USA Comics #7 Batman 11 MMC 43 Superman 4

63 posts in this topic

Not bad luck, bad timing. I tell ya what, if that USA #7 is still available when my house sells, I'll take it.

Your house :takeit:

^^ I'll send you an invoice :grin:

How far am I from Va. beach?? :wishluck:

A few hours :( My house goes on the market in about 2 weeks. Hopefully it'll sell quick, the market is doing very well in that area.

That Superman #4 would have been mine by now if only somebody hadn't cut out that coupon!

Those pesky kids in the 1940's!

I know! Although, if the coupon was present and attached it wouldn't be a QUAL2.5 nor would it be $499!!!!! :whistle:

Here's Batman #11 recently acquired from Ciorac. A PonsCon book I believe.

CGC 5.5 with killer page quality. Just a beautiful book!

$2400 PRICE DROP $2300 PRICE DROP AGAIN TO $2200 FINAL PRICE DROP TO $2050 shipped!!!! COME AND GET IT!!

batman11.jpg

batman11full-1.jpg

FINAL PRICE DROP TO $2050 SHIPPED! CRAZY!

Superman #4 CGC 2.5 Qualified OW - coupon missing from centerfold; does not effect story.

$499 shipped

supe4.jpg

supe4cgc.jpg

supe4bc.jpg

Per PM :takeit: Thanks Phil

Am I missing something? That books looks like it is small inside the holder; as if the holder was for a magazine vs. comic???

Still nice book!

Yep, it's in a magazine holder. CGC does that sometimes with books that won't fit in a comic holder.

I don't know why they chose the big magazine holder; was wondering that myself? Maybe they ran out of the regular holders? lol

I think Jeff is correct.

Wide book made even wider by the spine roll, and they couldn't smush it in a normal holder.

Congrats on the sale, really nice comic.

Yep, it's in a magazine holder. CGC does that sometimes with books that won't fit in a comic holder.

I don't know why they chose the big magazine holder; was wondering that myself? Maybe they ran out of the regular holders? lol

Superman needs a bigger holder to keep him contained!

Superman needs a bigger holder to keep him contained!

Some times when a GA book's spine rolls it makes the book bigger in dimension and does not fit into a regular holder.

(thumbs u

That Superman #4 would have been mine by now if only somebody hadn't cut out that coupon!

Those pesky kids in the 1940's!

I know! Although, if the coupon was present and attached it wouldn't be a QUAL2.5 nor would it be $499!!!!! :whistle:

coupon clipped from a non-story page - my kind of book! I mean it hurts in mid to high grade - but homestly, in low grade - big deal - if it makes the price right - who cares.

Let's throw up another book!

All Top #9 slabbed CGC 4.0 CR/OW with the always cool hungry gator cover! (Ok, it's actually some sort of forked tongue serpent-crocodile thing but who cares?!?!) Book looks wayyyy better than assigned grade but has some staining and some light greenish color transfer on top portion of cover and some foxing to top portion of back cover. Nice tight book!

Guide = $280 Snag this for $ 210 shipped!

alltop9vg.jpg

alltop9cgc.jpg

alltop9bc.jpg

blowing some stuff out that has been listed several times....

PL 17 raw G+ with some amat. resto near top of spine (mending, color touch)

Still a nice solid AFFORDABLE copy of the best Matt Baker cover...period.

$795

pl1730resto2.jpg

pl1730bc2.jpg

Silver Streak 2 raw 5.0 to 5.5 with WHITE pages. Beautiful book; looks better but spine has some abrading. Guaranteed unrestored or full refund.

Sacrifice for $650. I paid much more...... :cry:

SilverStreak2.jpg