• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

11 posts in this topic

To Greggy and Ablue!

It was one year ago today that your "unique" relationship began.

Wishing you all the best!!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Chris

Shouldn't you be working ?? Isn't this the busy season at the brewery ???confused-smiley-013.gif

But, no drinking for me today. smirk.gif

Chris

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You almost had me there thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Yeah...he wants to make sure that Bambi's mom is safe this year, as we know what happened to Bambi the last time he drove! frown.gif

How'd I get that reputation? confused.gif

Afterall, it wasn't me who said:

"somehow I get seperated from my choc friend and the [!@#%^&^] guy and next thing I now I wake up in a park at 7 AM with two ducks at my feet...." 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

(Man, I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity to use that...... wink.gif)

Chris

"somehow I get seperated from my choc friend and the [!@#%^&^] guy and next thing I now I wake up in a park at 7 AM with two ducks at my feet...." 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

(Man, I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity to use that...... wink.gif)

Chris

Oh man, c'mon leave Greggy alone 893naughty-thumb.gif

Chris

lousy messenger-log saver sign-rantpost.gif

Chris

lousy messenger-log saver sign-rantpost.gif

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif