• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beer will do that to ya...

57 posts in this topic

So what's the biggest drunken buy you've made? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's posted the little guy after a few too many beers when you haven't worked out the finances first. Normally with it leading to spending more than you can afford meh

Most of mine came this last Christmas when heavy drinking was in abundance, and so far $315 tops the 'I was pissed when I pulled the trigger' pile. Which incidentally wasn't a Christmas buy doh!

Needless to say, Don't Drink and Shop.

(that comes from a buyer perspective,

a seller would provide you the alcohol if he could)

:grin:

That would work for me :grin:

I'll have to ply you with drink when we have the UK boards night out. By the end of the night, I'll have you buying Marvel comics. :grin:

I'll have to ply you with drink when we have the UK boards night out. By the end of the night, I'll have you buying Marvel comics. :grin:

:roflmao:

If I'm thinking about bidding on a book that costs some coin, I find that having a few pops first makes it easier to drop the hammer. (thumbs u

churchillthebulldogcopy.jpg

Back when I was into sports cards, there was a mexican place close to the shop I frequented. I'd go there with some people from work, have four or five margaritas and then go bust box after box of high end sports cards. :sick::insane::screwy: Good times.

Geeze, I only wish my manhood constitution, was so weak, and 'girlified', I could drink BEER for a buzz!

Instead, you get your 'buzz' from being an annoying jackanapes and masturbating furiously while you post.

Geeze, I only wish my manhood constitution, was so weak, and 'girlified', I could drink BEER for a buzz!

Instead, you get your 'buzz' from being an annoying jackanapes and masturbating furiously while you post.

:roflmao:

You mean that you're a man?????? :o

Your posting is so weak and girlified that I assumed you were female. (shrug)

(apologies to any offense this causes to females :sorry: ).

This sounds like my kind of topic. Ive come home plastered and thrown out a bunch of offers on the Bay. The worst one was TMNT1... a few days later I checked my bids and noticed I owed a little money for that auction I had won. I just stared at the screen for a little bit wondering how the hell that happened.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, guess I ticked off the beer bellies, oh well.

Naah, I always found you annoying. (thumbs u