• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Value Stamp Book.

22 posts in this topic

I see he has stamp #54.

You better believe that's a paddlin'.

IH #181???

-slym

Yep. The only time I've ever bought a comic and been disappointed that 'Shanna the She-Devil' wasn't in it. :P

Ok that's just cool someone took the time to do it up right or heck maybe the seller just finished it off last week by buy a IH 181 for the Marvel stamp 54 and cutting the stamp out and pasting it in last week. (tongue in cheek)

You can get Shanna from books other than IH #181

True, they were published in Astonishing Tales #23, Incredible Hulk #181, and Man-Thing #13.

Still doesn't stop me from cringing every time I see one of those stamps clipped.

what do you guys think this will go for? its kinda tempting hm

Has the official "God. There's no way I couldn't successfully forge that" race begun yet?

Really. They're making nearly identical copies of actual comic books, and you're going to drop over $100 on this?

:screwy:

Has the official "God. There's no way I couldn't successfully forge that" race begun yet?

Really. They're making nearly identical copies of actual comic books, and you're going to drop over $100 on this?

yeah you're right - what was I thinking?? its clearly a fake!! :o:screwy:

Did I say this example was a fake?

Did I say this example was a fake?

to be honest - I don't know what the :censored: you said...