• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

had to share this!

9 posts in this topic

this isnt quite comic art but its art and i love it. the artist is Rigo Munguia. the art is colored pencil, on some type of embosed paper. the colors and theme are just awsome and it has taken me 1.5 years to get just one of his pieces. there is one more im still working on.

im so happy i could bust. i got this for a very good deal and would have paid more if needed.

thanks for looking. how about we get some non comic art shared in here. maybe some of your own work :)

ps: has anyone done a still life with a mix of comic book? sorta like bob ross meats zombies or something? just being nosy.

myspacepictures006-1.jpg

Much of what I own would technically be categorized as not being comic art, though most of that is work by people who have also done work for the comic industry. You can see it in my CAF gallery link below. Posting it all here would be superfluous.

Oh and there are a couple zombie paintings in there. :)

-e.

this isnt quite comic art but its art and i love it. the artist is Rigo Munguia. the art is colored pencil, on some type of embosed paper. the colors and theme are just awsome and it has taken me 1.5 years to get just one of his pieces. there is one more im still working on.

im so happy i could bust. i got this for a very good deal and would have paid more if needed.

thanks for looking. how about we get some non comic art shared in here. maybe some of your own work :)

ps: has anyone done a still life with a mix of comic book? sorta like bob ross meats zombies or something? just being nosy.

myspacepictures006-1.jpg

Being a die-hard videogame guy I knew I'd seen this image before.

g18670x8ovg.jpg

:) i have the game right under it :) when i saw it hanging on wall i had to have it. i asked if he had the 2 drawn on the cover but he didnt. i realy liked how he kept the brighness in the electricity. and he did well on the detail in pants.

here is the most recent purchase. this work is done by JASON WORKMAN, it is airbrush on like a ply board/ paneling board. this is his first real big piece done with airbrush. and it took some haggleing but i got it.31"x22"x1/4"

myspacepictures002.jpg

:) i have the game right under it :) when i saw it hanging on wall i had to have it. i asked if he had the 2 drawn on the cover but he didnt. i realy liked how he kept the brighness in the electricity. and he did well on the detail in pants.

So he is the artist who did the cover,then? The piece looks different from the cover. Did he do another draft that was used on the cover?

he isnt the artist for the game. he is an artist that likes the same morbid stuff i do. he had done this a while ago as a practice piece. i was amazed at the aplication of the colors. his electricity i think is more defined. again it is only colored pencil. i was hoping he had done a large of the other 2 faces but he didnt.

i learned oil painting from bob ross and his people back when i was 10yrs old. bobs style wasnt a big perspective type style. so when it comes to doing art with light reflecting and such im not so good :(

it would be awsome to have the prelim to that game cover!