• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG Tales of Suspense Run

52 posts in this topic

I'm putting up my TOS run -- the 57 and 85 have already sold, but the rest are available.

I may put up another book or two (non TOS) later tonight, key or high grade, not sure what I'll list yet.

First :takeit: wins.

Prices are firm but if you buy more than one book then I can consider a 10% discount. Shipping is not included, paypal accepted though checks/m.o. preferred.

On Monday, the books will be moved to Ebay or off the boards.

Thanks for looking.

Tales of Suspense 50 CGC 9.2 white pages.

BIN $1950 SOLD

Gorgeous copy, 1st Mandarin, no 9.2s sold in two years (per GPA), no 9.4s sold in two years (per GPA). Highest on c-link a PGX 8.0 -- can't find any others for sale.

TOS50.jpg

Killer books Brian, Marketplace is really hopping, but there's not enough lined pockets to go around!

Look forward to seeing the 39

Tales of Suspense 50 CGC 9.2 white pages.

BIN $1950

Gorgeous copy, 1st Mandarin, no 9.2s sold in two years (per GPA), no 9.4s sold in two years (per GPA). Highest on c-link a PGX 8.0 -- can't find any others for sale.

TOS50.jpg

:o(worship)hm(worship):cry:

TOS 98 CGC 9.0 white

$60

:takeit: First board purchase Massage me with the best way to pay you thx--Joe

Congratulations on your first board purchase, and yes indeed with your free purchase you do get a complimentary massage (thumbs u