• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When I grow up, I wanna be like Par2ch! (New Sketches)

30 posts in this topic

Went to a Sci Fi show in Richardson today. Kris (thecollector) was bummed since he only went for a Bill Mumy sig and Bill canceled his appearance this morning. :sorry:

Not many big names comic-wise, but I was able to get a few cool sketches. The Goblins are keepers and the Nova and the Wolverine are spoken for. The rest are up in the air (I wouldn't mind if they stayed with me :cloud9: ).

Cal Slayton

DarkAvengers1-SlaytonGreenGoblin.jpg

That's what I got for sketch covers. If anyone cares, I'll put up a few pics from the show a little later.

-Adam

:o those are wicked!!!! your goblin army is definately assembling to battle the Captain America's of Dan, really love Andrew Mangum's stuff, looks alot like the Tony Moore ones you had done, i think its the background, really cool!

Great sketches, Adam!

I just did some research on Brian Denham and he's a very talented artist.

Also, who was the person who were talking about when you called me?

That was Andrew Mangum who complimented your work. His professional work includes Frank Frazetta's Sorceror and Grimm's Fairy Tales. He's also responsible for the design of the Texas Frightmare T-shirt in a few weeks: Michael Myers and Jason squaring off. It's a cool commission and he's a really nice guy! He LOVES working on Wolverine. He only charged for a headsketch and did the rest for free!

-Adam

Also, when asked, he also believes that a white background is wasted space...not unlike a certain artist I know. hm