• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oregon board members meet in Eugene

65 posts in this topic

Looks like you guys had a great time.

10 questions:

theshadowknows has a nice looking store, how long has he been in business?

What about snacks?

Is there a book that you fell in love with, other than the Raceway wonder, natch?

How many of the group are coming to SDCC?

Cyclegirl? What's the story on her board handle? Xmen 50 has got to be one of the best SA covers.

What happened to Lizards? He always seems to be buying high grade raw books and I would love to see his collection.

Dunefan looks familiar. Dad? Dad, is that you? SA Marvel :cloud9:

Hookers? Hookers Sports Cards and Comics? Were there a lot of hookers in the store?

Torch, are you one of many results of my wild oat sowing? lol

Sorry, though. You're not in the will. :/

:cry: If you've ever been to Canada yer my father. Not in the will? Darn, that sounds final. :cry:

10 questions:

What about snacks?

Is there a book that you fell in love with, other than the Raceway wonder, natch?

Cyclegirl? What's the story on her board handle? Xmen 50 has got to be one of the best SA covers.

What happened to Lizards? He always seems to be buying high grade raw books and I would love to see his collection.

Hookers? Hookers Sports Cards and Comics? Were there a lot of hookers in the store?

I have been in business 24 years.

No snacks but we did go out to eat afterwards.Royce,Mike and myself that is.

Mikes Batman 14.And MM 58 two great books.On the SA side Rhondas xmen 50.What a great book!

As far as there being any Hookers that info was on a need to know basic I guess.And no I didnt need to know.

24 years is a career in the comic and card business, congrats. Looks like a well run store that would get my business.

10 questions:

What about snacks?

I have been in business 24 years.

No snacks but we did go out to eat afterwards.Royce,Mike and myself that is.

Mikes Batman 14.And MM 58 two great books.On the SA side Rhondas xmen 50.What a great book!

As far as there being any Hookers that info was on a need to know basic I guess.And no I didnt need to know.

24 years is a career in the comic and card business, congrats. Looks like a well run store that would get my business.

Thanks! (thumbs u :foryou:

That looks like a cool get-together, everyone!

:applause:

Looks like the days become nice in the Pacific Northwest when more than 3 boardies get together to gawk at each other's books.

Yep! It was a great drive down and back from Portland (except for the traffic at Woodburn and the Tulip Festival). I got to finish a couple CDs of my audio Dune books. :cloud9:

:cry: If you've ever been to Canada yer my father. Not in the will? Darn, that sounds final. :cry:

Sorry. I vaguely going up to Vancouver once when I was in grade school.

Whew! :banana:

Here is a shot of our photographer with his display wall before Pokemon took over.

willswall.jpg

Thats classic Danny (thumbs u ......and is that a Spidey #2 is see on the top shelf? The kid has taste

Here is a shot of our photographer with his display wall before Pokemon took over.

willswall.jpg

Thats classic Danny (thumbs u ......and is that a Spidey #2 is see on the top shelf? The kid has taste

Yep those were reprinted in the Sunday Oregonian about a year and a half ago they did 1 through 12 I believe and we read them and I was able to save a few for him to keep on his wall. (thumbs u

Sorry. I vaguely going up to Vancouver once when I was in grade school.

Whew! :banana:

I've been to Vancouver. :acclaim: Hope you are going to SDCC. I want a blood test hehe.

So you guys were in a comic store all day, did you buy anything?

I bought 3 packs of Pokemon cards for the kid.....

But I plan on sending a PM about some books I saw while I was there :baiting:

:banana::banana::banana::banana: WALLET :banana::banana::banana::banana:FOUND! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Big thanks to Dennis for covering dinner for me and big thanks to Mike for offering (thumbs u

Does that mean I still have to pay Dennis back? (shrug)

:applause:

Congrats. Where was it?

Probably his back pocket.....

:jokealert: