• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oregon board members meet in Eugene

65 posts in this topic

:banana::banana::banana::banana: WALLET :banana::banana::banana::banana:FOUND! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Big thanks to Dennis for covering dinner for me and big thanks to Mike for offering (thumbs u

Does that mean I still have to pay Dennis back? (shrug)

:applause:

Congrats. Where was it?

Probably his back pocket.....

:jokealert:

I must remember this approach the next time I go out to dinner. :grin:

Seriously, i'm glad you all had a good time.

IMG_4305.jpg

Anybody else notice that Hooker's shop is next to a massage parlor?

lol

Dennis, glad you guys and gals had a good time. I had my doubts about you early on because of your association with TL. Glad you hung around and put up with the initiation.

(thumbs u

IMG_4305.jpg

lol

Dennis, glad you guys and gals had a good time. I had my doubts about you early on because of your association with TL. Glad you hung around and put up with the initiation.

(thumbs u

Who is TL?

Message parlor is nothing the building is surrounded by good stuff, a bar, palm reader, tattoo parlor, he has the best corner to work on I have ever seen.

IMG_4305.jpg

lol

(thumbs u

Love the sign on the side of the building. HOOKERS COLLECTIBLES

I would expect to go inside and find antique condoms and assorted rare hooker vintage artifacts.

IMG_4305.jpg

lol

(thumbs u

Roy,

Thats the only thing its not next to.To the left of my shop(in the photo) is a tanning business.Next business is a hair salon.Next to that is a tattoo parlor.

TL is Terence Leder who has a bit of a negative history within Eugene, Oregon and PGX. You should be able to find some info in a search on his name as I don't want to ruin this good thread with another slug fest.

R.

IMG_4305.jpg

lol

(thumbs u

Roy,

Thats the only thing its not next to.To the left of my shop(in the photo) is a tanning business.Next business is a hair salon.Next to that is a tattoo parlor.

OK, I get it. It looks like a bill board then.

R.

TL is Terence Leder who has a bit of a negative history within Eugene, Oregon and PGX. You should be able to find some info in a search on his name as I don't want to ruin this good thread with another slug fest.

R.

Oh yeah I got it I am up to date on the PGX thing and don't care to read anymore threads on that or the ROBOJO topic.

Thanks

Danny

R.

Oh yeah I got it I am up to date on the PGX thing and don't care to read anymore threads on that or the ROBOJO topic.

Thanks

Danny

Post 1100 :acclaim:

R.

Thanks

Danny

Good lord I am pathetic....

R.

Thanks

Danny

At 2946 what does that make me...wait dont answer that.

R.

Thanks

Danny

You are a guy in a comic shop all day buying and selling comic books and other collectables,,,,,, you have a reason to be active in the community. I on the other hand should be working and instead I am posting to these boards.

R.

Thanks

Danny

You are a guy in a comic shop all day buying and selling comic books and other collectables,,,,,, you have a reason to be active in the community. I on the other hand should be working and instead I am posting to these boards.

Boy, am I in trouble. :cry:

Wow! I'm finally getting on-line to read this thread and post a follow-up.

There's not really much to add that hasn't already been said. I just want to say that I had a great time.

Another thing I enjoyed was looking on as Royce and Dennis graded comics aloud. Of course, Senormac's (Mike) Batman #14 was worth the trip alone. It was incredible!

Dunefan sent over some pictures last night so here they are.

Here we have the Shadow Knows (Dennis) showing off one of his fine books he had out for us to take a look at. Both Senormac (Mike) and Cyclegirl (Rhonda) were impressed.

eugene_01.jpg

Here is a shot of Designer Toast (Royce) Cyclegirl (Rhonda) and Myself (Danny) looking on as Senormac (Mike) pulled out a really clean copy of Batman #14.

eugene_03.jpg

And here is a pic of the Batman #14 with Senormac (Mike) in the background. I would like to recommend his name for the probation thread I offered him $20.00 for that book and he flat out refused to make a deal. (shrug)

eugene_02.jpg

And Here are some of the books Dunefan brought for us all to take a look at these are the books he was thinking about sending in to be graded. I think we all agreed they were fantastic and should definatly get graded.

potential_sub1b.jpg

potential_sub2.jpg

Thanks again everyone for getting together and talking books it was really fun meeting you all hanging out for a few hours.

Danny

:banana::banana::banana::banana: WALLET :banana::banana::banana::banana:FOUND! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Man, even I feel better now. If I may... where was it hiding?

It was at my office. When I changed into my work clothes, I usually just toss my jeans up on top of a coat rack. My wallet fell out and slipped down behind the rack and fell into a hat I walked by there yesterday after looking high and low and thought, "It'd be nice if I found my wallet." And then I see a square flap sticking out of this hat and there it is. :screwy: The hat was between two jackets and it was pure luck I saw it.

What a relief. My wife and I got ripped off a few years ago and the dirtball that got a hold of our planner went on a $10G spending spree. Just last year we cleared it all up and this happened in 2001. I was sweating it, but now have my wallet back :applause:

Big thanks to Dennis for covering dinner for me and big thanks to Mike for offering (thumbs u

Does that mean I still have to pay Dennis back? (shrug)

:applause:

Congrats. Where was it?

Probably his back pocket....

:jokealert:

:blush:

lol

potential_sub1b.jpg

potential_sub2.jpg

Danny

Hey !!! Thats the first group of books Dan offered me in trade for my Raceway #1 book. Did he think I was born yesterday? The offers steeply went up from there...... :grin: