• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cemetery Dance Presents: Grave Tales, Joe Hill fans come look!

1 post in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you all a great new discovery in regards to a comic book. I came across a new Horror comic entitled "Grave Tales" by publisher Cemetery Dance. Cemetery Dance is very well known for doing limited edition books by such authors as Ray Bradbury, Dean Koontz and Stephen King. When I saw they were selling 4 issues for a pittance, $16 mailed, I immediately ordered it and am so glad I did.

Included in this issue, is an original story by Joe Hill, Ray Garton and Robert Morrish. I might add that I've been a big fan of the artwork of Glenn Chadbourne for sometime. He has done fabulous work on many Stephen King limited edition books. Glenn does a fantastic job illustrating "Junkyard of the Damned". The Joe Hill story is one of the funniest in recent reads, and every single one of you comic collectors will enjoy it.

I will say that I am in no way affiliated with Cemetery Dance, but rather wanted to share with you all this discovery I've recently made. I've included some illustrations which I have been given permission to share.

Any fans of E.C. Horror comics, or the like, will love this book! Thanks all.

Nick

www.cemeterydance.com

gravetales.jpg

GraveTales2.jpg

Glenn Chadbourne's illustration:

GraveTales3.jpg

The only question I have is whether CGC will now grade this for me. :)