• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stand-by For The Crisis E-Mail...

11 posts in this topic

SERVERS IN THE CRAPPER SALE.

Howdy!

I'll start off by saying all these years we've been pulling a long-standing April Fool's Joke, and we fully knew our prices were 8x market value. And you all fell for it. HAAHAA!

Speaking of servers being in the crapper, we just installed the newest Amish appliances at our Chucky Farm. Here I am now enjoying the best that life has to offer.

chcuky_outhouse.jpg

Now that I am at an age (and financial situation) that I can do what I want, I'm going to be taking a new approach to my pottery. Here is the first production piece based on an idea I had while driving around the farm. Yes, you too can display this with pride on your dining room table.

Chucky_roadkill.jpg

Now don't forget about our 90% discount code word this week, MAMMAGOTABRANDNEWBAG. Why this code word you ask? Well, let's just leave that to me, my dealer, and the smooth, crisp taste of the leaf. Ahhhhhh!

Happy Collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

President - Mile High Comics, Inc.

Now don't forget about our 90% discount code word this week, MAMMAGOTABRANDNEWBAG. Why this code word you ask? Well, let's just leave that to me, my dealer, and the smooth, crisp taste of the leaf. Ahhhhhh!

Happy Collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

So the 90% discount code would make all their books only 50% overpriced?

Happy Collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

So the 90% discount code would make all their books only 50% overpriced?

lol