• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st app. Walking Dead

50 posts in this topic

Completly forgot about that Flick!! Total Cheez AWESOME fest as I remember! :cool:

Fixed! :headbang:

I meant CHEEZ FEST in the bestest way of course!! (thumbs u

Zombies and Cheezy go well together!! :cloud9:

How About "Children shouldn't play with dead things"? lol classic film

Can't believe I've never seen or heard of this. Best title ever! Added to the Netflix queue.

Another recent zombie movie that never got the 'props' it deserved is 'Fido'. Anyone else seen/liked it? I thought it was friggin' brilliant.

I liked Fido too, cool movie!

Fulci's Zombie s a master piece!

I may get a lot of hate mail for this, but I prefer return of the living dead to the Romero flicks. The balance of horror & comedy (And music!) is just perfect. One of my fave movies ever.

I may get a lot of hate mail for this, but I prefer return of the living dead to the Romero flicks. The balance of horror & comedy (And music!) is just perfect. One of my fave movies ever.

One of my favs too. RotLD is just in a different vein than the Romero flicks. Actually mentions "Night" in it. The 2nd, 3rd were garbage but the first was brilliant!

I still have the LP soundtrack to the movie! :cloud9:

One of my favs too. RotLD is just in a different vein than the Romero flicks. Actually mentions "Night" in it. The 2nd, 3rd were garbage but the first was brilliant!

I still have the LP soundtrack to the movie! :cloud9:

Frank: Did you see that movie, "Night of the Living Dead"?

Burt Wilson: Well, it ain't workin' now, Frank!

Freddy: You mean the movie lied?!

That movie was awesome!