• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GI Joe cartoon on Adult Swim

66 posts in this topic

The only time I remember anyone being shot or such was Duke I think in the GI JOE Movie when the snake spear hit him and he died and then they changed it to he lived.

That was always odd to me. They only changed the vocals to say he survived but the animation was left the same. All the Joe's throw up their right arm and say "Yo Joe" like they were happy he was dead.

The only time I remember anyone being shot or such was Duke I think in the GI JOE Movie when the snake spear hit him and he died and then they changed it to he lived.

That was always odd to me. They only changed the vocals to say he survived but the animation was left the same. All the Joe's throw up their right arm and say "Yo Joe" like they were happy he was dead.

Yeah lol

Death count:

Major Blood

Bazoka

Hard Master

Storm Shadow

Bunch of regular cobra troopers

Bunch of Cobra Alley Vipers

Possible Roadblock and Gung-Ho

... and don't forget the 10-million-plus residents of Moscow. :o

Death count:

Major Blood

Bazoka

Hard Master

Storm Shadow

Bunch of regular cobra troopers

Bunch of Cobra Alley Vipers

Possible Roadblock and Gung-Ho

... and don't forget the 10-million-plus residents of Moscow. :o

Cobra always misses, so I'm sure they didn't actually kill any Russians.

It kind of reminded me of the Mass Device storyline.

(thumbs u (thumbs u Good call...

My lady and I caught the 1st episode, I had a rough week and fell asleep about 10min. in, but she stayed up and watched it completely through. :cool:

YO JOE!