• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Me Robot Covers!

117 posts in this topic

Oh what the heck. I've been sitting on this one for a few weeks waiting for just such a thread to post it in, but it is clearly my favorite robot cover!

:luhv:

Fantastic3_G25r.jpg

:o(worship)

Bill! Awesome book! :cloud9:

I concur, Classic Classic Cover :applause:

Oh what the heck. I've been sitting on this one for a few weeks waiting for just such a thread to post it in, but it is clearly my favorite robot cover!

Fantastic3_G25r.jpg

cripes Bill! I didn't know you landed one already! :applause:

One of the best Robot covers! The people falling from the train and the total disregard for the devestation they're causing takes it over the top! (worship)

Fantastic3_G25r.jpg

cripes Bill! I didn't know you landed one already! :applause:

One of the best Robot covers! The people falling from the train and the total disregard for the devestation they're causing takes it over the top! (worship)

The detail of the robot is unreal! :o

robotmen1.jpg

LOVE that book . I miss the copy I had. Actually I think Bill bought it from me a couple years ago.. lol

1631138-Obie.jpg:headbang:

Surprised the "Startling" cover hasn't popped up yet!

Fantastic3_G25r.jpg

:applause:

I like that there's a second giant robot climbing over the building in the background. The destruction is only going to get worse!

I was bursting at the seams to post it, but held my water as long as I could :blush:

I don't know how you could hold back!! (worship) (I generally can't even though I never get that neat of a book :sorry: )

Here's another pulp robot -

78267.jpg.9a863f0dd36102b3d8d5c634dc00af06.jpg