• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Me Robot Covers!

117 posts in this topic

I like that Kurtzman cover!

Here's one I don't think we've posted.

AdvUnk58.jpg

This is a great thread. I've been wondering what my next desktop graphic will be, think I'll pilfer a bunch of these and make one. Stay tuned!

PS: votes for which ones to include are always welcome

here's one man's vote: do a 4 quadrants deal with these: the fantastic, startling, out of this wolrld and the fight.

This is a great thread. I've been wondering what my next desktop graphic will be, think I'll pilfer a bunch of these and make one. Stay tuned!

PS: votes for which ones to include are always welcome

here's one man's vote: do a 4 quadrants deal with these: the fantastic, startling, out of this wolrld and the fight.

Oh no, McKenzie can do much much better than that. I've been using his custome GA keys desktop image for a few weeks now and I can't stop staring at it. I love how Adventure 40 is at the forefront.

The greatest robot cover of all time...

marvel1.jpg

thinking out of the box...kudos

Android cover, not the same. But I wouldn't turn my nose up at it if a copy came my way.

Does everyone here have this book except me?!? :(

No. I've only got an October copy. :(