• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales Of Suspense #40 CGC 7.5 ow/w pages reduced

19 posts in this topic

Hey gang. Some old and new books. Trying to raise funds (again).

$10 to ship a slab, $5 to ship raw (costs me more).

Paypal is ok but if check or MO is an option for you it's much preferred on bigger books.

Thanks for looking!

Very pretty copy of this book. Tough in higher grades. I had this listed previously at $1200 IIRC and have a buyer ready to buy at a slight discount but want to give it one more shot. I purchased this as a raw 8.5 and it really is beautiful.

Tales Of Suspense #40 CGC 7.5 ow/w pages. $1100

TalesOfSuspense40CGC7_5oww.jpg

A real straggler here. Kriby and Ditko art if I'm not mistaken AND a flying saucer cover. Last shot here before Ebay.

Strange Worlds #1 in about 5.0 or so. I don't know, is this a ped with Kumbaya written on the back cover? $140 shipped.

SW1.jpg

SW1b.jpg

X-men Annual #3 CGC 9.4 $40 shipped Thought this was a 9.6 when I slabbed it years ago but hey, what do I know about square bounds?

X-menAnn79_4.jpg

A real straggler here. Kriby and Ditko art if I'm not mistaken AND a flying saucer cover. Last shot here before Ebay.

Strange Worlds #1 in about 5.0 or so. I don't know, is this a ped with Kumbaya written on the back cover? $140 shipped.

SW1.jpg

SW1b.jpg

If you can give me 3 weeks... :takeit: ...GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Very pretty copy of this book. Tough in higher grades. I had this listed previously at $1200 IIRC and have a buyer ready to buy at a slight discount but want to give it one more shot. I purchased this as a raw 8.5 and it really is beautiful.

Tales Of Suspense #40 CGC 7.5 ow/w pages. $1100

TalesOfSuspense40CGC7_5oww.jpg

Hey gang, one time only reduction. I had a buyer who was waiting on word from me already locate another copy so here is a one time reduction. $1000 shipped.

After this it goes elsewhere.

R.

SW1.jpg

SW1b.jpg

kum buya it, somebody.

SW1.jpg

SW1b.jpg

kum buya it, somebody.

Billy your hilarious. :roflmao: