• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Tower/Gunslinger 1st edition hardcover swap for comics

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone...

I am the original owner of a hardcover 1st edition copy of Stephen King's Dark Tower: Gunslinger book. I'd like to swap this for comics. My interest is mainly SA Marvel keys, but I'll consider just about any offer, including a book + cash deal.

Decent condition first editions of this sell on Ebay for around $500-$600 or so. Very flexible on all aspects of this trade, would just like to turn something that's sat on a shelf for over 20 years into something I might enjoy more.

Thanks for looking!

web.jpg

Additional scans of this book can be seen here:

http://gallery.me.com/mike.mac#100094

Apologize for the glare etc, will do better quality scans for anyone interested.

I've thought about Ebaying mine, but I'm in no rush for the cash. I'm just kind of hoping somebody who deals in both books and comics will offer me something interesting, otherwise I don't mind sitting on this until I get a chance to have it signed.