• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Crazy box of Magazines for sale

112 posts in this topic

Fantastik, French. Great cover $8

scan0363.jpg

:takeit:

You know...I never understood it....a mad scientist always ALWAYS strips the hot girl naked to do the mad scientist type experiment on her and then covers the best parts with the restraints.

Sounds like poor planning to me.

C

Fantastik, French. Great cover $8

scan0363.jpg

:takeit:

You know...I never understood it....a mad scientist always ALWAYS strips the hot girl naked to do the mad scientist type experiment on her and then covers the best parts with the restraints.

Sounds like poor planning to me.

C

hm

I sense a "Dear Penthouse" letter in there somewhere.

lol

Seems like a lot have sold and a lot have. Here's what is left. The Dlick racy's and Phantoms lots are a good deal. And I can't believe the Comics Collector #1 is still around. No complaints on my end though. Hope all enjoyed the sale. Invoices tomorrow.

If someone wanted to go magazine oddball crazy, I'd take $100 for everything listed below. Priced at $140 FYI.

Bizarre Adventures 27, NM- Phoenix story $8

Zombie 6 NM/NM+ $12 SOLD

Comics Collector 1 $3

Marvel Graphic Novel 17 NM $4

Science Fiction 4 VF $2

2 High grade Mad from the early 70's one from 68 and one from 58. $8 for the lot

6 high grade Cracked for $10

3 great Phantom books. A serial telling the stories of the old radio programand two books with just strips.$8 for all 3.

5 Tracy's. for $10

3 more Tracey's $6

Bambi story from the 1940's $9

Bambi Gladstone $2

Superman Spectacular (Red v Blue Superman), in english but printed in West Germany $6

X-men Index VFNM $8

Blade Runner Mvl SS VFNM $3

Warren Presents Rook VFNM $3

Batman lobby cards $2

Goblin 1 NM- $5, oneshot

Peanuts tearouts from Tip Top (I think) $2

Serial sheets. The lot for $9

$3 for the 2 random British mags

Odyssey 1 VFNM $5

Questar 12 $2

Early Weird World Lot $6 SOLD

Masters of Terror VF $2