• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystic, Catman, Adventure, SubMariner Comics For sale

41 posts in this topic

I'd grab that Catman if I hadn't already blown my comic budget for the first half of the year :insane: (plus I only buy raw).

Nice books, tho.

It is a raw book. It's just wrapped in a plastic holder.

:makepoint:

Why don't you buy it as a "raw NM" and then crack it out and sell if for $10K?

:)

My comment was not in regards to disputing the grade. It was about his reaction that he only buys raw. I find that kind of funny because a book like this will not vary in price raw or slabbed if the grade is the same. Any how I was just cracking a joke, not trying the be political or abrasive. I crack all my slabbed GA purchases hence my comment.

That's a very good point and I really have no explanation as to why I don't purchase slabbed books (with the exception of a couple SS books). I have no problem selling them, but have a blind spot when it comes to buying them. Maybe it's an OCD? :shrug:

SubmarinerAndTec25001.jpg

Submariner Comics # 33 (cracked out) CGC 7.0 Origin of Submariner issue asking $575 :takeit: gets it pms welcome Shipping included for U.S. or Canadian buyers. Check or M/O accepted

Ok might as well do bottom line price $475 (100 off!) with shipping

Adventure62.jpg

Adventure Comics # 62 CGC 4.0 Blue 2nd Starman, asking $500 :takeit: gets it right away pms welcome. Shipping included for U.S. or Canadian buyers. Check or M/O accepted

Lets knock off 100 here as well. $400 takes it.

mystics011.jpg

The very scarce Mystic Comics # 8 , very nice mid grade copy 5.0 asking $1950 :takeit: gets it PMs welcome Shipping included for U.S. and Canadian buyers. Check or M/O accepted

Knock off $250 here, $1700 takes it!

Submariner Comics # 33 (cracked out) CGC 7.0 Origin of Submariner issue asking $575 :takeit: gets it pms welcome Shipping included for U.S. or Canadian buyers. Check or M/O accepted

Now Sold!

Now Sold!

:applause:

mystics011.jpg

The very scarce Mystic Comics # 8 , very nice mid grade copy 5.0 asking $1950 :takeit: gets it PMs welcome Shipping included for U.S. and Canadian buyers. Check or M/O accepted

Knock off $250 here, $1700 takes it!

Εάν είχα τα χρήματα θα τα αγόραζα

Adventure62.jpg

Adventure Comics # 62 CGC 4.0 Blue 2nd Starman, asking $500 :takeit: gets it right away pms welcome. Shipping included for U.S. or Canadian buyers. Check or M/O accepted

:takeit: per PM. hm

Adventure62.jpg

:takeit: per PM. hm

Sold, only 2 books left, unless I decide to list the last few adventures I have

I am putting up the last of the Adventures I own, for sale, being that my collecting focus has changed. I am only selling these together at this point for a pretty reasonable and fair price ( I believe) $1100 for the two, shipping on me, For U.S. and Canadian buyers. Check or M/O

Adv50001.jpg

Adventure comics 50 CGC (3.0) White pages, the staple rust probably knocked this down , the books looks like a VG+ easy (IMO)

And Adventure Comics 51 (CGC 3.0 Blue) , now the book is on its way back from CGC- they told me some time this week- I believe it will be back in my hands the end of next week), Here it is in a group shot before I sent it out

AdventureGroupPic005.jpg

FlashComicsandCatman002.jpg

Coming back from CGC soon (appox. 7 business days-) The Classic Catman Comics 29 CGC 3.0 Blue , IMO the best cover of the entire run asking $500 , shipping included for U.S. or Canadian buyers. :takeit: gets it right away, PMs welcome for this hot book

Drop in the asking price for the Classic Catman cover $450

I am putting up the last of the Adventures I own, for sale, being that my collecting focus has changed. I am only selling these together at this point for a pretty reasonable and fair price ( I believe) $1100 for the two, shipping on me, For U.S. and Canadian buyers. Check or M/O

Adv50001.jpg

Adventure comics 50 CGC (3.0) White pages, the staple rust probably knocked this down , the books looks like a VG+ easy (IMO)

And Adventure Comics 51 (CGC 3.0 Blue) , now the book is on its way back from CGC- they told me some time this week- I believe it will be back in my hands the end of next week), Here it is in a group shot before I sent it out

AdventureGroupPic005.jpg

Ok this is my lowball offer drop in price $900 , shipping included for both books, thanks everyone