• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: The IT Crowd....I loved it.

18 posts in this topic

I just watched the first 6 episodes on Netflix and could not stop laughing. Brilliantly hilarious. Watch it if you get the chance.

Oh..and Katherine Parkinson is rather nice looking.

I LOVE THE IT CROWD.

I'm also a huge fan of Graham Linehan's Father Ted. We recently re-watched the entire series on Netflix and it was even funnier the second time around.

It Crowd is excellent. Check out Peep Show if you can - another great show.

You're just trying to see how many people's work filters will tweak on this, aren't you?

lol

I just watched the first 6 episodes on Netflix and could not stop laughing. Brilliantly hilarious. Watch it if you get the chance.

I LOVE THE IT CROWD.

I'm also a huge fan of Graham Linehan's Father Ted. We recently re-watched the entire series on Netflix and it was even funnier the second time around.

Father Ted is ing hilarious!

I LOVE THE IT CROWD.

Father Ted is pure comic genius. Father Dougal is member of these boards I think. lol

I LOVE THE IT CROWD.

Father Ted is pure comic genius. Father Dougal is member of these boards I think. lol

Father Ted: What was it he used to say about the needy? He had a term for them...

Father Dougal: A shower of bastards.

Pure genius indeed! lol

Dougal: God, I've heard about those cults Ted. People dressing up in black and saying Our Lord's going to come back and save us all.

Ted: No, Dougal, that's us. That's Catholicism.

Dougal: Oh right.

Dougal: Can I stay up tonight to watch the scary film?

Ted: Ah, no no no. The last time you stayed up to watch a scary film you ended up having to sleep in my bed. I wouldn't mind, but it wasn't even a scary film.

Dougal: Come on, Ted. A Volkswagen with a mind of its own. If that isn't scary, I don't know what is.

How does this compare to the original Office?

Man that was some great stuff!

hm

Much, much better. Funniest Brit comedy since FT.

Ted: Maybe he's agoraphobic.

Dougal: Jack? Scared of fighting? I don't think so, Ted!

Dougal: Ted, will you look at this table. It's so dirty I could write me name in it.

Ted: (peering at table) There's a G in 'Dougal'.

Dougal: Where?

Dougal: A one-word film. There can't be too many of those. Salem's Lot?

Ted: I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do. Whereas priests...

...More drink!