• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man #5

12 posts in this topic

Hello All:

I am new to the boards, I friend of mine who has got me back into comics and has been teaching me a bit about how to tell not so good (basically ) from something worth collecting.

That said, I recently got my hands on an issue of Iron Man #5.

I wanted to get some opinions about whether to send this in to CGC or not. From what little I do know, I thought this comic might be worth sending in for grading.

Based on the opinions of board members I have read so far, your assessments would be welcome in helping me learn more.

Thanks for looking...

78601.jpg.0edf454be1b949e8372b045eb8b3883b.jpg

78602.jpg.2df2626cc7d57638d7a8cbf9ddac389c.jpg

Try not to crop the scans so closely to the book either, a border around the book gives a better feel of the edges and spine (thumbs u

Hey Ed, if you hover over the thumbnails of the images in Photobucket, then double click on the text in the IMG Code box, then paste the text into your post it will post the scan up here in the thread (thumbs u