• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woody..... Oh My!

22 posts in this topic

Scarface is in da Hizzo ! ! ! acclaim.gif

And me and da rest of da boys down at the docks don't think it's a coincidence dis comic has "Woodpeckerp in the title. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

Never seen that intentional misspelling of the word "pervert" before? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I don't even know why people do it, I just heard it once and for who-knows-what-reason liked it. confused-smiley-013.gif

It was a line from GOODBYE COLUMBUS. The landlord at a college rooming house (who later played Mr Roper on Threes Company)catches Dustin Hoffman doing something in his room (cant remember) and kicks him out calling him a "damn prevert"

It was a line from GOODBYE COLUMBUS. The landlord at a college rooming house (who later played Mr Roper on Threes Company)catches Dustin Hoffman doing something in his room (cant remember) and kicks him out calling him a "damn prevert"

Sure, but people have been saying/writing that for a long time before. Who knows where it really started.... ? confused-smiley-013.gif

Never seen that intentional misspelling of the word "pervert" before? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I don't even know why people do it, I just heard it once and for who-knows-what-reason liked it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Doctor Strange Love wasn't it?

The comander that storms the base, where the crazy General (floride in the water is a comie plot type guy) who launches the missles kills himself, says it right?

The second in command (Peter Sellers) tries to explain to him that the general went nuts, but the comander thinks "preverts" have taken over the army.