• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RE: SS Books from NYCC

119 posts in this topic

I just called CGC no graders notes until I get the books back. And they may or may not be shipped this week, end of next week at the latest. Which makes turn around on those books 3 months.

:o

I just called CGC no graders notes until I get the books back. And they may or may not be shipped this week, end of next week at the latest. Which makes turn around on those books 3 months.

You could start a thread "Ode to my love of CGC" and see if that sends the right signals.

Yes Please start a nice new thread.

This forum is due for a nice back/forth 300 page thread that can last a week or so. :headbang:

Yes Please start a nice new thread.

This forum is due for a nice back/forth 300 page thread that can last a week or so. :headbang:

Should Baltimore Lauren close her account and reopen so she gets a WTTB bible?

It means anything you want it to mean ;)

DogWharrgarbl.jpg

Im sitting here cracking up Gav!

:roflmao:

I was as well when I found it man (thumbs u

Posted somewhere there is a picture like this, but the water that is shooting in through the mouth is shooting out through the...