• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More KEOWN goodness

11 posts in this topic

More KEOWN goodness

2008 was a pretty good yer for me with regard to art purchases, but I haven't

found the time to post and share as often as I'd like, in part due to laziness &

workload. :blush:

Anyhow, here's what I hope to be the first of many more (work safe)posts in the

upcoming weeks: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Page=1&Order=Date&Piece=507223&GSub=6250&GCat=0&UCat=0

More KEOWN goodness

2008 was a pretty good yer for me with regard to art purchases, but I haven't

found the time to post and share as often as I'd like, in part due to laziness &

workload. :blush:

Anyhow, here's what I hope to be the first of many more (work safe)posts in the

upcoming weeks: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Page=1&Order=Date&Piece=507223&GSub=6250&GCat=0&UCat=0

wow! what an amazing cover! (worship)

:golfclap:

You keep bringing out the big guns...amazing!

Thanks, Simon.

I don't want to reveal too much, but in a few months, you will see just how prophetic your words are ^^

*sigh*, my jealousy levels will just keep on going up then... :o

Let's try to meet in person one day and I'll bring some covers with me. I'd be happy to show them to a fellow Keown fanatic.

:golfclap:

You keep bringing out the big guns...amazing!

Thanks, Simon.

I don't want to reveal too much, but in a few months, you will see just how prophetic your words are ^^

*sigh*, my jealousy levels will just keep on going up then... :o

Let's try to meet in person one day and I'll bring some covers with me. I'd be happy to show them to a fellow Keown fanatic.

Sounds good to me, but you might not leave with as many pieces as you arrived with... :devil: