• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Fun #45 ...should I get it?

29 posts in this topic

I am one of the nutcases after the book. I personally like non superhero covers, and that one in particular. Pretty tough book to find and I think at auction a copy would garner a decent multiple to guide. Zero Heritage sales and only the Church copy listed in GPA.

I am one of the nutcases after the book. I personally like non superhero covers, and that one in particular. Pretty tough book to find and I think at auction a copy would garner a decent multiple to guide. Zero Heritage sales and only the Church copy listed in GPA.

Obviously depending upon grade, but 6.0 and below in today's climate I bet it would go for guide or less. Of course, it could easily go above guide if a heated battle ensures between two or more collectors particular because, as noted above, this issue doesn't surface often. At a show or on a dealer's website it would definitely be priced at above guide.

less fun 45.

Nice book, but I need a Less Fun 43 for my run :(

less fun 45.

Richard I didn't know you collected these. What kind fo run are you working on?

The Less Funs are VERY tough to complete :pullhair:

less fun 45.

Richard I didn't know you collected these. What kind fo run are you working on?

The Less Funs are VERY tough to complete :pullhair:

Some would say downright depressing. :gossip: