• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sale: Colin Wilson Rogue Trooper & Judge Dredd Pages - 20% Off!

1 post in this topic

G'day Rogue Trooper and Judge Dredd Comic Art Collectors/Fans,

Just thought some of you might be interested to know that I'm having a 20% off the marked price for the month of May on all Colin Wilson's Rogue Trooper and Judge Dredd original art (over 30 pages spanning Progs 236-289) displayed at my Comicartshop - http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?Page=1&GCat=111&GSub=71522&Order=Title

If interested in purchasing any of the pages, please contact me at roydster@yahoo.com Most of the artwork is currently in Colin Wilson’s possession, however, in the event of a purchase, I will arrange to have the artwork sent to me so that I can package/post it to the buyer. I ask only your patience as it will take time for the page/s to make their way to me and thence onwards but I will provide updates and no payment need be made until the artwork is in my possession and I have packaged it for delivery. I will put a hold on pages which are intended for purchase.

I would also like to point out that many of the pages are oversize (dimensions are shown with the scans) and, in some cases, the 2000AD production department chose to cut out the original panels and paste them onto thick card. This doesn’t detract from the look as the pages are very clean in appearance. I mention this so that there are no surprises.

If anyone purchases an entire 4 page story, I will look at a further discount for the “bulk” purchase. Unfortunately, I only have the single Judge Dredd page currently displayed but I will be uploading scans of more 1981 and 1990s Judge Dredd pages to the website over the week-end. I also have a listing of available Judge Dredd pages. Hope you enjoy checking out the artwork! Best,

Royd