• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Darker Image 1 Platinum Foil CGC 9.8

18 posts in this topic

How hard is it to get them?

Impossible, since I have been collecting SS. My understanding is that he does no shows and is very reclusive.

PS: Hope the bump helps the thread, Neurosis!

Something to think about is that, though Kieth seems improbable for the foreseeable future, one can always SS this book with William Messner-Loebs, Jim Lee, and yes, even Rob Liefeld.

I met him once at SDCC (2005 I think). I had no idea he would be there, and had nothing cool to get signed. I don't think Signature Series existed then (pretty positive in fact). He didn't have a mustache anymore. I was sad. His sleeves were ripped off though. I was happy (I call t shirts with sleeves ripped off 'Versaces'.

I met him once at SDCC (2005 I think). I had no idea he would be there, and had nothing cool to get signed. I don't think Signature Series existed then (pretty positive in fact). He didn't have a mustache anymore. I was sad. His sleeves were ripped off though. I was happy (I call t shirts with sleeves ripped off 'Versaces'.
:tonofbricks: