• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA - August 28-30, 2009

264 posts in this topic

Hey Kev/Tiz,

will the Marvel/DC Booth signing schedules be available prior to the show or will those be posted literally the days off?

Thanks!

They might have it before the show. If they do get it done it will posted on the web-site.

And we will list it here also. And as Kev said there will not be any signing at the DC booth this year.

They might have it before the show. If they do get it done it will posted on the web-site.And we will list it here also. And as Kev said there will not be any signing at the DC booth this year.

Sounds good (thumbs u

I'll check a little closer to the show; wanna plan my days out as best I can... go from target to target ya know :grin:

this is actually the first one in 9 years i will not be attending , have to save the money for the wedding , there are comercials on g4 to for the con and also sega has a thing on there site promoting that there coming, this looks like its going to be the best con ever in toronto hopefuly when i come back next year it will be even better