• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA - August 28-30, 2009

264 posts in this topic

Isn't that supposed to be "some clothes"?

Naw, Ben fit right in with the group of Spartans (from '300') that were walking around. :roflmao:

Although I couldn't figure out why he wanted to dine in hell... :sorry:

Interesting. So your only interest in comic-cons is in getting sigs on books? You don't go to look for books or meet creators? At one point you used to buy OA, do you still buy/collect artwork?

Interesting. So your only interest in comic-cons is in getting sigs on books? You don't go to look for books or meet creators? At one point you used to buy OA, do you still buy/collect artwork?

Right now Its 50/50 with a strong leaning to coming to con.

Money is tight right now. Saving to buy a house!

I think the line-up is great and I will be attending regardless but I must admit I am disappointed CGC is not going to be accepting submissions.

Just out of curiosity is there a specific reason they will not be attending (size of show, cost, etc.) or did is simply not work out this year?

MORE GUESTS

More celebrity guests! We are proud to announce our HOLLYWOOD ICON - legendary actor TONY CURTIS! The lovely EMMA CAULFIELD (Anya on BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER) has also just been added. Check out all the guest updates here! http://www.hobbystar.com/fanexpo/index.php?/scifi/guests/

Just got my three day pass.......but I am NOT happy about it. I'll be the guy standing near Robert Haines booth complaining about the show and why I keep coming every year, but never having the spine to do anything about it...man I hate myself sometimes...

so is the guest list locked in, or any last minute entries?

The guest list is subject to change anytime between now and the show weekend. There may be a few more guests announced between now and then.