• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honey, I'm home!

28 posts in this topic

I'm back from my Christmas vacation in Wisconsin. Mom is as wonderful as always, and I had a great time.

Some questions/comments:

1. Did 'House name his new store? If so, what did he choose?

2. I see that Hammer is once again a central topic. What happened to cause that?

3. Loved the "rant" thread. I was going to bump it just to be evil, but I'm still glowing with holiday cheer, so I didn't. My favorite part was when CalAmerica decided that he was in charge of which posts got pulled. Got a good laugh out of that one.

4. Did anyone miss me?

-- Joanna

2. I see that Hammer is once again a central topic. What happened to cause that?

I think because of flcomicfan, who revealed that he bought an Amazing Fantasy 15 from comic-keys a while back and was "surprised" to hear that he might be a questionable seller. At least, I think it was flcomicfan who revealed this, it might've been someone else... confused-smiley-013.gif

1. Not yet, although the leader seems to be "Our Comics Go To Eleven."

2. Supa posted a whole bunch of things about our favorite trimmer, and FantasticFour posted a nastygram he received from the slicer saying basically what a insufficiently_thoughtful_person he (FF) was.

3. The "rant" thread was amusing. CalAmerica has now been put on, by my count, five different peoples blocked bidders list.

4. Of course, our boys club always needs Darla. grin.gif Welcome back. How about those Packers?

Thanks for the answers and the greetings, lads! It's nice to be home again, though I wish some elves had cleaned my apartment for me while I was gone. Darn, lazy elves.

I missed you guys, ya big lugs.

-- Joanna

How about those Packers?

Wisconsin is in the midst of Packer-frenzy, of course. And the added drama of Brett Favres' father's passing made it the story of the week. An amazing game, I have to admit.

My brothers took their sons to see the game today. My younger brother is rolling in dough, so he got prime box seats. I'm waiting to hear how everything went. I don't even know if they won or not (not my fault I was in the air during the game).

How about those Packers?

Wisconsin is in the midst of Packer-frenzy, of course. And the added drama of Brett Favres' father's passing made it the story of the week. An amazing game, I have to admit.

My brothers took their sons to see the game today. My younger brother is rolling in dough, so he got prime box seats. I'm waiting to hear how everything went. I don't even know if they won or not (not my fault I was in the air during the game).

Packers win 31-3. Host Seattle next week.

"How about those Packers."

They played the Bronco reserves today and Minnesota had to lose for them to get in. They came in through the bathroom window.

Welcome back Joanna.

it should be more like "how bout them cardinals?" the got the pack into the playoff's with that win with no time remaining to throw a TD to knock the vikings out of the playoff's after starting 6-0 in the season. gossip.gifthumbsup2.gif

I heard from home, and the news from Lambeau. The box seats gave access to an indoor area where the Viking game was airing. My older brother, Tim, took his son to the bathroom, and they stopped in the indoor room on the way back. They were just in time to see the now infamous Cards game-ending TD pass. The room went nuts, then the crowd outside started screaming (lots of cell phones out there). It was pandemonium in the stadium.

The guys came home so amped they're probably still screaming. All is right with the world in America's Dairyland.

Thanks for the nice welcome home, guys!

-- Joanna

Thanks for the answers and the greetings, lads! It's nice to be home again, though I wish some elves had cleaned my apartment for me while I was gone. Darn, lazy elves.

I missed you guys, ya big lugs.

-- Joanna

Sorry. The elves were at my house sorting through two months' worth of comics purchases to get them into the longboxes. They're still busy, but I'll send the little slackers south to see you as soon as they're done.