• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New: Colin Wilson 2000AD Judge Dredd Cover & Pages For Sale!

1 post in this topic

As promised, I have uploaded scans (photos because the pages are too large for the scanner) of a number of Colin Wilson's Judge Dredd pages including the following cover and pages:

1. 2000AD Sci-Fi Special 1981 - pages 5, 7, 9, 10, 12 (incredible inks on these pages!)

2. Prog 229 - Pages 4, 5, 6

3. Judge Dredd Megazine 3.61 - Pages 1-9 (complete)

4. Prog 1175 - Painted Cover featuring Judge Dredd (Absolutely delightful cover!)

5. Prog 1178 - Pages 1-6 (complete)

The artwork can be seen here - http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?Page=1&GCat=111&GSub=80156&Order=Title

Please note that these latest additions are not part of the May sale (they are marked Not May Sale Item), however, I have moved (ie reduced) on the pricing I initially settled on. There is one page which is part of the May sale (2000AD Sci-Fi Special 1981, Page 4). If interested in any of the pages or cover, please contact me at roydster@yahoo.com or roydster at yahoo dot com Best,

Royd