• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megan Fox has a Transformers tattoo

245 posts in this topic

I take back what I said. I wouldn't hit it. Too much writing on it.

If it was just an unobtrusive date stamp somewhere that it wasn't distracting, maybe.

That's got WAY too much scribbling on it. She should be sent in as Sig Series. :sick:

If it was just an unobtrusive date stamp somewhere that it wasn't distracting, maybe.

That's got WAY too much scribbling on it. She should be sent in as Sig Series. :sick:

Bullspit, bud. If you walked into your bedroom and found her posed and ready for action, this would be the soundtrack for that moment.

While I don't find ink aesthetically pleasing, I love nutty hot chicks, and judging by her choice of ink, she's as nutty as they come. Give her, and all the little hotties she inspires, a self-esteem and a healthy body image, then what do you get? A world where the only way you would ever get to touch a chick like this is if you're capable of cutting alimony checks the size of her ego. I'll take the ink as a compromise.

Bullspit, bud. If you walked into your bedroom and found her posed and ready for action, this would be the soundtrack for that moment.

While I don't find ink aesthetically pleasing, I love nutty hot chicks, and judging by her choice of ink, she's as nutty as they come. Give her, and all the little hotties she inspires, a self-esteem and a healthy body image, then what do you get? A world where the only way you would ever get to touch a chick like this is if you're capable of cutting alimony checks the size of her ego. I'll take the ink as a compromise.

The ladies will repond with this ditty

Yes, this woman is hot. But lets be honest. There is more to life than having a hot woman. Personally I would rather have a semi-cute woman who I could actually have a conversation with, than someone I only see as a piece of meat. Relationships are more than sex.

:signfunny:

:roflmao:

Yeah, me thinking that a women's personality is more important than her looks. Real funny stuff meh

I'm with you 100%.

Gutter tarts like this are only good for looking at, and with all that mess drawn on her, she's not even worth that.

:applause:

Chicks with tats make me want to vomit in front of their trailer.

So, you'd turn that down just because she is inked?

:insane:

-slym

If by "turn that down" you mean there would be a chance in hell that you or I would have a shot at nailing her, yes, I'd turn that down. There's nothing there. She'd be hot if someone hadn't used her to write the grocery list on.

Hope she doesn't forget the milk! meh

I agree. I don't care what a woman looks like, but if she has a tattoo, it just seems low class. I know this is judgmental, but I'm an asshole. (shrug)

It's scary to think we have the same taste in women. hm

:signfunny:

:roflmao:

Yeah, me thinking that a women's personality is more important than her looks. Real funny stuff meh

I'm with you 100%.

Gutter tarts like this are only good for looking at, and with all that mess drawn on her, she's not even worth that.

:applause:

So, a girl with ink is automatically a 'gutter tart'? Is there no way she could redeem herself in your eyes after the ink dries? I'm really asking; this is fascinating stuff.

I agree. I don't care what a woman looks like, but if she has a tattoo, it just seems low class. I know this is judgmental, but I'm an asshole. (shrug)

Good luck with that. Personal experience tells me that tattoos are absurdly common these days on 18-30 year old women, particularly on areas of the body that don't get much sunlight. My ex had a tat on her arse, yet somehow her personality remained unaffected. Crazy, but it's true.

Yes, this woman is hot. But lets be honest. There is more to life than having a hot woman. Personally I would rather have a semi-cute woman who I could actually have a conversation with, than someone I only see as a piece of meat. Relationships are more than sex.

Has your girlfriend left the room yet?