• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official DiceX's Wolverine movie review thread.

22 posts in this topic

Saw it.

Loved it.

Will probably see it again.

Will buy the DVD when it comes out.

-DiceX

Me too, having a hard time figuring out all of the Wolverine hate on this board (shrug)

That makes three of us then (thumbs u

Call me a purist... I was a "hater" when X3 made Juggernaut a mutant - this version of Deadpool is enough to keep me far away from the theaters.

(shrug)

-slym

Sticking to the original comic continuity isn't important to me because I haven't read an X-Men comic since about #200 so I'm just viewing it as a stand alone film.

Different perspective, though I can understand why proper Wolvie fans would be a tad upset.

Even more upset would be the Deadpool fans. But they are all 23 year old Liefeld fanboys, so nobody takes them seriously anyway. lol

Saw it.

Loved it.

Will probably see it again.

Will buy the DVD when it comes out.

-DiceX

Me too, having a hard time figuring out all of the Wolverine hate on this board (shrug)

That makes three of us then (thumbs u

Call me a purist... I was a "hater" when X3 made Juggernaut a mutant - this version of Deadpool is enough to keep me far away from the theaters.

(shrug)

-slym

Sticking to the original comic continuity isn't important to me because I haven't read an X-Men comic since about #200 so I'm just viewing it as a stand alone film.

Different perspective, though I can understand why proper Wolvie fans would be a tad upset.

Even more upset would be the Deadpool fans. But they are all 23 year old Liefeld fanboys, so nobody takes them seriously anyway. lol

:baiting: 20! and Joe Kelly fanboys, hes the one who wrote him best