• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colin Wilson Du Plomb dans la Tete (aka Headshots) Pages For Sale!

1 post in this topic

For those interested in Colin Wilson’s work on Du Plomb dans la Tete (or Headshots), I have just uploaded scans of 6 great pages from each of the three books which comprise Du Plomb dans la Tete. Price and size information is included in the title and description.

You can see the pages here at my comicartshop - http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?Page=1&GCat=111&GSub=80409&Order=Title

The published books are currently only available in French but I have read a translation of the story and it’s amazing - an original tale of crime fiction involving a pair of contract killers and a pair of detectives investigating the contract killings.

Not surprisingly, it has been optioned by Warner Bros. as a film property with Smallville producers Millar & Gough attached to the project. Here's hoping it makes it to the big screen! Pick up a piece of what might become movie history! :)

If interested in purchasing any of these pages, please contact me via – roydster at yahoo dot com or roydster@yahoo.com I should add that these are not the only pages available - for a complete listing of available pages, please contact me via the e-mail address. Best,

Royd