• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CONAN! 101 - 200 plus annuals -33% off-

15 posts in this topic

For sale:

A BA/CA (mostly copper) Conan lot.

A near complete run from 101 - 200 missing but two issues; 179 and 198

Annuals: 1 - 10 missing two; 4 and 9

And Giant-Size number 2

107 books total.

Grades:

Issues 101 - 150 were bagged and boarded individually while 151 - 200 and most of the annuals were multi books to a bag. I would say that every ten books I pulled about six were 9.0/9.2, two were extra nice (9.4+), and two were slightly dinged (7.0 - 8.5). Typical bell curve of a late BA/CA collection I think. Annuals slightly worse with some being 9.0/9.2, most 7.0-8.5, and two of them (annual 1 and the giant) VG to Fine.

Asking: $180 USA $125 USA That's $1.50 $1 per book plus about $20 for shipping.

If a member from overseas wanted these the shipping would be murder. But if someone was willing to pay the $$$ shipping I'd be willing to do the extra paper work.

Books will be shipped double boxed, safe and sound. (thumbs u

Oh, and Paypal is good. (thumbs u

Back on the market.

75 cents per book plus ~$20 for shipping = $100

If the shipping turns out to be significantly less I'll give you a partial Paypal refund to make up the difference.

I'm waiting for my new scanner to arrive in my mailbox, maybe as soon as today.

I'll test it out by scanning some of these.

I didn't want to install the krap software from my old scanner on my new PC so I've been scannerless for the last week.

:sumo: