• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite forum member quotes !

49 posts in this topic

Our newbie Mary posted a popular "Favorite movie quotes" , however , I believe we have produced better material right here .

Anybody ?

:gossip:.There's been some good one's from Watson, Seanfingh , and a few others , but they were usually directed at me , so I'll allow someone else to go 1st. :whistle:

^^

Post 100307, January 29, 2003, from Joe_Collector in the "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" thread:

"Why am I here? Good f-ing question. I think this forum has sunk a bit too low for someone who chooses not to partake in the dark side of comic collecting

With some many morally-bankrupt scam artists running around here, with only greed on their small minds, I'd probably have more fun talking over the rights of the victim with Death Row inmates.

So on that note, I'll let the criminals run the forums once again, and you can all regale each other with tales of scams long past. I can't bear to be in the company of such reprobates any longer.

So keep on ripping off the old folks, you black-hearted dwarf, and someday you'll get what's coming to you. Trust me.

For everyone that chooses not to rip others off, it's been a slice."

Much like actors in Hollywood, Robojo may be an , but he sure can be entertaining:

Robojo:

Everything I buy raw gets listed raw.

Everything I buy slabbed gets listed slabbed.

No exceptions.

^^

Post 100307, January 29, 2003, from Joe_Collector in the "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" thread:

"Why am I here? Good f-ing question. I think this forum has sunk a bit too low for someone who chooses not to partake in the dark side of comic collecting

With some many morally-bankrupt scam artists running around here, with only greed on their small minds, I'd probably have more fun talking over the rights of the victim with Death Row inmates.

So on that note, I'll let the criminals run the forums once again, and you can all regale each other with tales of scams long past. I can't bear to be in the company of such reprobates any longer.

So keep on ripping off the old folks, you black-hearted dwarf, and someday you'll get what's coming to you. Trust me.

For everyone that chooses not to rip others off, it's been a slice."

I've been from Gypsy,Tramp and Thiefland ever since. lol

"I AM TAKING A BREAK" - Joe Collector

"I can feel it, she is itching to reply, she cant hold it back anymore, any minute....... c'mon you TRAILER PARK TRASH, Speak, type I know you're there." - nik

I wish I could find the original post, but it's probably long gone. Hammer (in his many incarnations) was a quote machine. Everything referenced below was comedy gold (both sides, too, supa was a great foil for hammer).

"Supa and I had already gotten into it already over his avatar (he posted a picture of himself wearing culottes, a blouse tied at the midriff, and his hair in long pigtails...YES, he was serious!). Kiddingly, I said that he looked like Pippy Longstocking. He said some particularly vindictive things back and I countered, asking him if he was a hermaphrodite! He wanted to fight ME! He said that he would knock me on my derierre in 3 seconds flat and in general have his way with me, and that I was a coward that would never face him, etc. Based on HIS comment, I issued a challenge (that's FAMOUS TO THIS DAY ON THAT FORUM..the stuff that legends are made of!), the $50,000 challenge. I simply told him that I would pay for him to fly to NY, and I'd have him chauffered to Gleason's Gym in Brooklyn, and we'd roll. I'd have a bag with 50 large in my right hand and if he could take it away from me, it was HIS. He and everyone else started screaming bloody murder that I was threatening Supa! They all took it seriously, except for a few that were smart enough to realize, "Hey, Supa, dripping wet, weighs about as much as one of this guy's arms..he's kidding and they're taking it seriously". "