• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite forum member quotes !

49 posts in this topic

I don't remember where this came from, but it was in someone's sig and I

have used it more than once...

"Nothing taste better than thin!"

:cloud9:

Weight Watchers slogan... :makepoint:

I don't remember where this came from, but it was in someone's sig and I

have used it more than once...

"Nothing taste better than thin!"

:cloud9:

Weight Watchers slogan... :makepoint:

no actually Jenny Craig...

But this usage was a clever condensed version of that.

Anyway I would of never of heard it if I haven't seen it here.

I wrote it down on a note near the fridge and I think it helped me out.

:P

In the early days on these threads there use to be a guy that posted. You couldn't tell what he was talking about. Everything he wrote made no sence. I wish I could remember who that was or even a line of his.

In the early days on these threads there use to be a guy that posted. You couldn't tell what he was talking about. Everything he wrote made no sence. I wish I could remember who that was or even a line of his.

sense

now there's irony for ya :makepoint:

Luxcorp ?

He typically drops in on a drug induced cloud-of-ignorance. (pun intended.) , then quickly flames out and is subsequently banned until a new drug induced reincarnation appears one evening.

hm ....Then again , could be Paratrooper. :baiting:

Richard Evans always had good ones.

Richard is good, but I think Billy Parker is unbeatable. The guy never skips a beat.

Much like actors in Hollywood, Robojo may be an , but he sure can be entertaining:

Robojo:

Everything I buy raw gets listed raw.

Everything I buy slabbed gets listed slabbed.

No exceptions.

Wow, um, that's pretty, um...deep? (shrug)

:roflmao:

Luxcorp ?

He typically drops in on a drug induced cloud-of-ignorance. (pun intended.) , then quickly flames out and is subsequently banned until a new drug induced reincarnation appears one evening.

hm ....Then again , could be Paratrooper. :baiting:

Beer doesn't cause me to go into inane, incomprehensible ramblings. Beer causes me to go into witty rants.

Richard Evans always had good ones.

Richard is good, but I think Billy Parker is unbeatable. The guy never skips a beat.

Debatable. Humor is subjective, much like beauty.

Naomi Watts > Monica Bellucci