• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants #87 cgc 9.8 (THREAD CLOSED)

10 posts in this topic

I am selling my New Mutants 87, Cables first appearance.....its the FIRST edition of the comic.

I am simply asking $200 if your in the 48 states please add $8.00, I will provide insurance and what not! I am busy right now and am at work (eek!) and need to go, but I will post an image later. The slab is perfect, not cracks or anything! Please PM if interested, $200 is the lowest I can go on this issue right now. Thanks!! Btw all you guys have been great since I have joined this forum, thanks for the warm welcome, now I can start selling books on here instead of Ebay!! I hate ebay l o l!!!

ya its going on ebay, how do I close this thread??

Just edit your first post, in the title, to say "closed." Only mods and admins can actually close/lock a thread. IF the site will let you edit, that is... my 1st FS thread, it wouldn't.

Luckily ( (shrug) ) I only sell junk and no-one wanted anything.

-slym