• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs' Undergrounds, More Cherry Tonight, Price Guides & other stuff

208 posts in this topic

The following has a prototype Cherry by Welz.

Bakersfield Kountry Komix, 1973, VF/NM, close to NM with factory price sticker, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $20 in NM, my price $13.

BakersfieldKountryKomix001.jpg

Yellow Dog #18, 1971, VF+ from my headshop find, unread, uncirculated, 1 page of early Welz (Cherry guy) artwork, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $9 in F, $15 in NM, my price $10.

SOLD to BlindOwl

YellowDog18001.jpg

Zap #5, First Print, Robert Williams cover, Crumb, Shelton, Moscoso, Spain, Wilson, F/VFish, from the headshop find, unread, uncirculated, tiny crease at bottom RH tip of corner of cover & NCB creasing keeps this out of VF/NM terriority, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $45 in F, $75 in NM, my price $30.

Zap5FirstVF001.jpg

I have had many requests for a copy of the 2006 Fogel Underground Price Guide. I was able to obtain 10 "warehouse" copies, unread, unopened, minimum VF/NM condition, most NM. Cover price was $29.95, my price $15. The scan below is a of sample copy, not the one you will get (The one below is signed by the publisher & the cover model).

I'll take one of the guides, please.

I have had many requests for a copy of the 2006 Fogel Underground Price Guide. I was able to obtain 10 "warehouse" copies, unread, unopened, minimum VF/NM condition, most NM. Cover price was $29.95, my price $15. The scan below is a of sample copy, not the one you will get (The one below is signed by the publisher & the cover model).

I'll take one of the guides, please.

One Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? guide to mschmidt, thank you.

6 copies of the Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? guide left.

Book of Raziel, 1969, John Thompson, F/VF, it doesn't have writing on the cover but looks like someone wrote on top of it & dented the cover, pressable probably, no guarantee, but cheap, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $18 in F, my price $8.

Picture555.jpg

As usual.....nice offering's....

Any more price guides left....if you have any more....I will take one... :takeit:

I'll also take Yellow Dog #18 to compliment the guide purchase....

Thanks!!!