• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since my last thread was 100% sell out.HUGE price reduction!!

2 posts in this topic

Just cleaning out a long box of some odds and ends and trying to get my GL1 fund a little more cash.. shipping is 5 dollars in the USA..Canada is 10 dollars.nothing against my Canadian friends but i have to charge that

Photobucket

TRUMPS ALL..I had a little problem last time so lets try it this way

Lets start with Witching Hour #13 adams art..Nice book..Ill give it a modest VF $20.00

Photobucket

Next up Jonah Hex #1 Nice book Upper right has a cb crease as seen i the photo,,Very nice book for the $$ Ill give it a VF- $40.00

Photobucket

Frankenstein Monster #10 DOUBLE COVER has c breaking crease upper right on both covers Cool book..Ill give it a VF- $25.00 SOLD!!!!

Photobucket

Heres one you dont see too often LIL PALS #1 Ill say FINE or so..$15.00

Photobucket

Another neat Marvel book..Homer the happy ghost #1 v2 VF- $35.00

Photobucket

Harvey #1 Really nice shape Little bit of tanning bc and edges Thats why ill say its a SOLID VF $35.00

Photobucket

Last one Chamber of Darkness special #1 VF+ SLIGHT spine roll and i mean SLIGHT Nice square bound book..$15.00

Photobucket

Thanks everyone for looking..I also trade as well so if anyone has any h grade silver age G lanterns they want to part with PLEASE send me a Pm