• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BTK's Raising Money To Buy His First Car Sale! All CGC -FINAL 20% Off All Books!

251 posts in this topic

:hi: everyone!

Like the title says, I am looking to purchase my very first car in the next several of weeks! I am very excited but at the same time heartbroken as I will need to sell a TON of books to reach my goal.. :(

This thread will consist of graded Universal & Signature Series labeled books from 9.6 to 9.9 with a few FREE lower grade books (explained below). These are all from my personal collection so I am very sadden to let most of them go. I will be listing 1/3 of what I've considered to be keepers until now.. :cry:

:takeit: rules apply! I think I've priced most of the books very fair but if anyone would like to make any offers please PM me! Most of you guys have worked out great deals with me in the past so I will try my best to return this favor (thumbs u

Shipping US for 1 book - $8 (USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation - Insurance is extra)

Shipping US for 2-4 - $10 (USPS Flat Rate Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation - Insurance is extra)

Shipping UK/Canada - Please send me a PM

FREE books will be posted throughout the sale. There won't be much but I will try to gather up what I can. If you already claimed a Free book, you cannot claim another... :sorry:

Any support/help is very very much appreciated :)

EDIT: Books start on the 5th page!!!

I remember my first car. A 1986 Mercury Capri. :cloud9:

Woah.....what are you trying to say here T.J.? :o

I didn't mean I saved you a seat on my lap :sick:

Bill's buying his first car with this sale. I was simply reminiscing about my first car.

Ya damn pervert. :makepoint:

Bill's buying his first car with this sale. I was simply reminiscing about my first car.

Ya damn pervert. :makepoint:

:/ Sure ya were meh

Can we please not fight in public again?

Sorry honey bear :luhv:

You two are so sweet together. Valentines cannot come soon enough.

Now, WHERE THE HECK ARE THE BOOKS?

Hey Bill! :hi:

Have any prints available? If so, throw them up in the thread! (thumbs u

-Adam