• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BTK's Raising Money To Buy His First Car Sale! All CGC -FINAL 20% Off All Books!

251 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #301 - CGC 9.4

FREE w/ purchase of $150 or more OR with the purchase of any 3 CGC books! Only 1 available so please claim.

IMG_0712.jpg

FREE BOOKS????? :o :o :o

Are you interested in any trades? I have four matching hub caps that would get you started on your quest. :)

I'll even throw in four quarts of Quaker State oil.

lol I don't know about hub caps and the Quaker State oil but I've been patiently waiting for that Supe/Bats #26 for the longest time.. :baiting:

Dark Avengers #1 (Blank sketch cover) - CGC SS 9.6 Signed by Yu, Bianchi, Claremont, Choi, Bendis, Djurdjevic & signed/sketched by Olivier Coipel

$150 (Wish I didn't have to sell this..)

IMG_0733.jpg

hm

Are you interested in any trades? I have four matching hub caps that would get you started on your quest. :)

lol I don't know about hub caps and the Quaker State oil but I've been patiently waiting for that Supe/Bats #26 for the longest time.. :baiting:

Oh. I thought you were waiting for the Black Panther #16 SS Turner. You should have said something earlier.

:grin:

Oh. I thought you were waiting for the Black Panther #16 SS Turner. You should have said something earlier.

:grin:

Aw man! I just realized you had that too! Add that into the equation..