• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art for Sale - With Prices - Sandman, Jim Lee X-Men, Toth, Colan, and More

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I've just updated my CAF gallery with art for sale including a Toth Plastic Man Sequential, a Colan Tomb of Dracula page featuring Blade, a Case Doom Patrol page featuring Flex Mentallo, a really nice Kunkel HeroBear and Kid page, two Dave Johnson Superman: Red Son pages, a Jim Lee X-Men page, a Sandman page featuring Daniel and the Corinthian, an Eric Powell commission, and several more. All pages are priced with shipping in the U.S. included, but I'll be more than happy to ship overseas. I'm also up for trade for Miracleman art or Totleben art. E-mail me at veronesepk@gmail.com or message me through CAF or IM me through CGC if you have any questions.I'm also open to time payments on some of the more expensive pieces. Thanks! - Keith Veronese

Here's the link:

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=80521

Hey Rich!

The Toth is 6 inch by 6 inch on typing paper. I forgot I didn't have that listed, so I just updated it. Let me know if you're interested - I'd be open to selling it or trading it. Thanks! - Keith

Dammnit the Red Son pages sold fast

Yeah they did. But too, there haven't been any on the market in a while. I'm keeping my seven page sequence and the funeral scene, but I was glad they went to a good home.

You know what they say when that happens (well, I say it..) it was priced too low! =)

I'm so happy I have several pages already, I think I am priced out of the market!

Malvin

PS but on a tangent, I won't complain about flippers and profiteers like others do.

You know what they say when that happens (well, I say it..) it was priced too low! =)

I'm so happy I have several pages already, I think I am priced out of the market!

Malvin

PS but on a tangent, I won't complain about flippers and profiteers like others do.

In case this gets misinterpreted, this is not a shot at Keith at all, he is a great guy, this is more to do with the other thread where I am debating with someone.

Malvin

I've lowered the prices on all of the remaining pieces I put in my art for sale (including a Sandman page featuring Daniel and the Corinthian, an Eric Powell Batman Watercolor, an Alex Toth sequential, and more) folder last Friday, so if you saw something you liked then, check it out again, as I'm sure you'll like the price even more.

The link to my CAF gallery is:

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=80521

I've also added some new pieces, including a John Totleben cover, Adam Kubert Batman art,Joe Quesada art, Brunner Howard the Duck art, early TMNT art, and Miracleman art. Shipping within the U.S. is free and I'll be more than happy to ship overseas. Contact me at veronesepk@gmail.com, PM me, or message me through CAF if you're interested. I can do time payments on the larger items too. Thanks to everybody that bought last Friday and over the weekend! - Keith