• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teen Titans & Nick Cardy

23 posts in this topic

I was looking at the great comic covers of the Original Teen Titans run of the swinging 1960's and the covers & artwork were just simply great and groovy. I was just wondering if you fellow board members had a soft spot for any cover or storyline.

:)

I'll have to look through my copies, there's a few later issues that I just love the covers to. One that immediately comes to mind is "The Lost Teen Titans Annual" that came out a year or two ago. Granted, it has the advantage of modern coloring techniques and such, but it's still a sweet cover....

273951-20292-121105-1-teen-titans-lost-ann_super.jpg

Issue 22 (?) the first "New" Wonder Girl cover. Does somebody have that? BTW, I'd pay a LOT for a 9.8 copy.

What's 'new' about it? She looks the same to me.

Issue 22 (?) the first "New" Wonder Girl cover. Does somebody have that? BTW, I'd pay a LOT for a 9.8 copy.

Number 23, scan stolen from the GCD: (Another great cover!)

tt-23.jpg

Ah, #23 - now I understand (thumbs u

Aquaman wasn't as popular as the Teen Titans so Mr. Cardy was probably given plenty of leeway and ran with it.

One more.

Except for the walrus, this is a classic Cardy cover, (CCC)

I agree those Aquaman covers are great.

This great one is up for auction in this month's Heritage event.