• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

golden Age Wonder Woman 2-6, and Sensation 2-7, others to be added

48 posts in this topic

Hello all...

a few cool, and relatively scarce, early DC wonder woman and sensation books for sale this weekend...

all forms of payment accepted (3% cash discount vs paypal or Credit card)...

insured shipping in US is $10 by UPS ground or $20 via FedEx 2day, overseas rate tbd...

first :takeit: in thread or PM works (there are folks that like to remain anonymous)...

offers always considered, though I most folks know I pretty much come out with my best price from the start...

thanks

rick

wonder woman #4...Mile High pedigree...has small amount of color touch and small amount of glue (both easily removed, and shouldn't affect grade if folks want a "blue" label instead of purple)... 5.0...white pages...$999 :news:sold

ww4.jpg

WW #6...just about impossible to find, unless you get lucky or know someone...going to come out "strong" on this 1.8 ow/white pager...$575

ww6-1-1.jpg

Sensation comics #7...crowley pedigree... cgc 9.0 ow/white pages!...stunner! and 7 is rare as a hens tooth too lol ....going strong on this one too (but worth every penny and more, I suspect)...$1750

sens7-1-1.jpg

great books; underappreciated IMO.

have a WW#12 for sale? :grin:

my WW 8-80 have all sold except for my crippin 29, and a couple of high grade 70's...