• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Spideys and Silver Surfers (including ASM 121 & 129) Original Owner

30 posts in this topic

This week on eBay I'm finally starting to list some of the silver age books from a high grade original owner collection I picked up a few months ago. I wanted to offer the boards a chance at a few of the gems from the collection before putting these up for sale on eBay as well.

Every book in this collection was bought straight off the rack, read once (or sometimes not at all) and put away. Most of the books have White or OW/W pages.

I'll be adding books to the thread throughout the day.

First up:

Amazing Spider-man 40 CGC 9.2 NM- Off-White to White pages.

Comiclink has a 9.2 with OW pages that sold in December for $950 and a 9.2 with White pages that sold in February for $1100.

Asking $1000. 3% discount if not paying with Paypal.

-Disclaimer: This book has been pressed-

AmazingSpiderman40.jpg

[ ] Thread delivers

[X] Thread is contributing to a butter-and-salt induced increase in coronary artery disease

:roflmao:

I think someone needs to knock on Adam's door and wake him up. He's probably drooling on the keyboard by now.

lol My bad. The plan was to list books periodically throughout the day. I guess its probably easier if the rest just go up at once!

Amazing Spider-man 121 CGC 9.6 NM+ WHITE pages

I was really hoping for a 9.8 on this one. The book looks fantastic. Great eye appeal even for a 9.6, and perfect pages.

Asking $1750 (last sale on GPA)

AmazingSpiderman121.jpg

AmazingSpiderman121back.jpg