• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Fantastic Four 3 Low Grade Raw - and some other Silver Age Marvel and DC

22 posts in this topic

I'm going to be selling a variety of comics on this thread. All varying grades. I've got some 10 cent DCs coming down the pipe. Some SA FFs, maybe some Spidey, DD, etc. After this thread I'll be starting a Modern Thread with books in NM or better from 2003 on.

I ship via Priority Flat Rate Mail. I would prefer to ship via box on all purchases for guaranteed safe delivery. I will hesitantly ship via flat rate envelope if you insist but I will not be responsible for any damage caused by the USPS (I've heard some horror stories as of late.)

First :takeit: wins - thanks for looking!!

First up is Fantastic Four 3 in reader condition. It has some chunks missing out of the front cover with a floating piece and a width length tear on the cover. Otherwise a nice book and complete.

(Back cover scan coming soon) Note: I scanned the book while in the Mylar and the tape residue on the bottom fc is on the bag not the comic)

Asking $140 :news:SOLD

ff3.jpg

Fantastic Four 37 FN+ (OSPG in FN $60) asking $45

**has some creasing along the spine and a ding in the middle of the fc by the torch otherwise gorgeous

**just dripping with gloss - great book

ff37.jpg

ff37-back.jpg

what's the page quality on the 3?

I would have to say C/OW at best. Possibly tan.

that sounds conservative from whats seen in the scan (thumbs u (looks ow to me)

Superman 143 VG+ (VG OSPG $48) asking $28

**Small chunks missing from spine causing cover to be detached at bottom staple

**Small piece missing from ULC

**cover is flat - very nice eye appeal for grade

sup-143.jpg